Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When can I study?

Finding it very difficult to find time lately - what with work issues, home issues and then find the time to study. It is hard to find quiet time with a 2 and 4 year old running around and needing to get ready for bed. No time to myself until they go to bed - at least 7.30pm (thank goodness for husbands who put sons to bed and read them a story!). By then after my day I find it very hard to sit at a computer screen and do readings and assignments!

Not to mention end of term time with work - new library assistants still learning the ropes, technology issues, teacher issues, planning for next term (even if it is by myself!). Actually have sent an email to try and encourage teachers to use my expertise - but also to make time to sit with me and COLLABORATE. Let's see if it happens (quietly pessimistic or should that be optimistic?) as there is very little time to do this, well no time in school hours. This lends to my assignment (which is all in my head at the moment) about principal support for collaboration as my obstacle.

Oh well, back to the readings - or dinner I think I hear the 'dinner's ready' call.

No comments:

Post a Comment