Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The start to another year...

Here we are again, 503 is over and 504 is beginning. I didn't end up posting much over the last unit, maybe because it was so hands on or maybe because I was juggling kids home on holiday, 2 subjects from two different Masters...who knows? But here I am again as I have to resurrect the blog for this subject, get on Skype, which is a newie. After the summer session I think I have a wiki with every free wiki available, blog/web pages set up all over the place and sometimes I don't know where anything is.

My little boy started a new school for Grade 1 this year and that was a big move, I have a new school and new hours so now I work 0.5 of a full load across two primary schools, this reduces my time down a little for work commitments but increased in school commitments for the kids!

Well I had better get posting with responses to readings and activities I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment