Monday, July 4, 2011

Semester 2 awaits

Well it has been awhile since I posted, I was struggling to find the time to do the assignments for 504 let alone the time to blog. It looks like I have passed the subject, fairly comfortably but not into high results, which is a bit of a let down. I found it very disconcerting the lack or conflicting information out there and little elaboration on the expectations of the criteria. But I am through it and onto the next subject!!!

505 - of which I have heard lots of things about, especially the specificity of it and that it is time consuming. That will be interesting as I have picked up another 4 days work for 3 months, right when the assignments are due of course! So I will be working full time and trying to study and looking after my two kids, 6 and 3. It will be an interesting time to say the least.

I was getting concerned because I don't have the text, there isn't anything up on the website yet to organise our study but I have found Hider's chapter in the subject reserve so have printed it off to read and mull over. So I will go do that now and hopefully blog again soon about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment