Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's been awhile...

Talk about going off line for a few days after my first assignment. I really had to think about my commitment to this course and what it meant for family and work. I am still not sure about a lot of it, especially my family time, I really feel like a part time parent at the moment. But after talking to Roy about Assignment 2 I feel a little better although the fact that there is 3 parts to the assignment has me in a little quandry. I have been focusing on Part A but then was thinking I didn't want to spend too much time on it due to the majority of the assignment being Part B. Then I started to think about my blog - had I been putting enough work into it - it is always something I put off until later as it seems so easy, and then time slips away as it has again, I didn't realise that I hadn't written in here since the 7th and now it being the 18th, that is nearly two weeks. Though I must say after pretty much being in bed the last 3 days recovering from tonsilitis doesn't help matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment